Thursday, May 7, 2009

3 years ago yesterday

It hardly seems possible that 3 years have gone by already!
After this much time, we're practically marriage experts. What could we possibly need to know that we haven't learned in 3 years?

Though don't ask me about wedding planning, because I've learned from experience that I don't remember much about that 3 years later. Except that I enjoyed it, because I like planning stuff. And I like to be in charge.


Except in our marriage: we're both in charge.

That's what I let him think anyway.


One thing that has changed in 3 years: my arms are not that skinny anymore.




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh ... what a great night that was! :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG - I'm so late on this, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Sparks!!! Seems like just yesterday.... :)

    You were such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete