Because all I want to do right now is complain (Aaron is such a lucky guy to be married to me, isn't he?), I will do the opposite in an effort to be more optimistic! Here are a few things that I am thankful for right now:
- Cherry flavored Twizzlers. For the last several months, I basically haven't eaten out, haven't drank alcohol, and have continued to work out almost every day...yet I haven't lost a pound. I'm beginning to think the bags of Twizzlers on the grocery list every week might have something to do with it. Praise God that my favorite candy is fat free, otherwise my hind end would be massive right now.
- Coffee. Diet Coke. Red Bull. Caffeine is awesome.
- E-mail & Facebook. Without them, I wouldn't have a clue whether my friends and some of my family were alive right now.
- My job. I have never been so thankful to have next to nothing to do at work. Yay for the economy being in the crapper!
- Aaron. He's done 100% of the grocery shopping, yardwork, and dog-walking in the last few months and offers to do anything and everything to make life more pleasant for me. He gives one helluva back massage. He makes a mean frozen pizza.
Is it okay if I update the title of your blog to "Seven days"? Wow. So close. Here's hoping your coffee and diet coke don't lose their potency, that you don't suddenly get bored of cherry Twizzler and that everything you've crammed in your brain will stay perfectly in place next Saturday. You really do have so much to look forward to - success is so close and so is a good night's sleep. Hope you get enough rest eventually to feel as proud of yourself as you should - and as I do. I can't help but be impressed with your dedication. We'll pray for smooth sailing and total recall next week.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah!!
ReplyDeleteYay, Steph! Almost here! I'll be thinking about you Saturday and hope all goes well. I'm so excited for all your work to pay off. Lots of love and luck!
ReplyDelete