You should be, because it's awesome. I truly think it is the next big tech/web-site movement. I discovered it about a month ago, which was perfect timing given that I am brainstorming the style and design of our new house.
If you're not familiar with Pinterest, here's the jist. Do you ever find something on a web-site and want to save it for later? Pre-Pinterest, I did this a lot, especially with recipes. I would copy the link into an e-mail to myself. And then I would forget about it, and it would be lost in the black hole of my gmail in-box, never to be seen again.
The genious behind Pinterest came up with a concept that allows you to click on an image on a web-site, and save it to a categorized board in your account. Even more genious is that there is a social networking component, which allows friends to follow you, and see your boards. So now, if I find a recipe that looks amazing, I click on my Pinterest Bookmarklet, select the recipe picture, and pin it to my "Recipes" board.
If you want an invite (it is very exclusive), let me know!
Sign me up... what do I do now?!
ReplyDeleteme too me too!
ReplyDeleteMe three!
ReplyDelete