Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Celebrating the year of babies

Kindergarten teachers beware: your class size may be much larger than normal in 2017!  It is exciting to be expecting your first child, but it is all the more fun when many of your best friends are expecting babies at the same time.  In fact, so many of us are pregnant that it just made sense to have a group baby shower for 3 of us.  Some people might not like that, but we loved it!

Last Saturday, Emily, Gabrianna and I celebrated together as our college roommates threw us a fabulous shower.  My only regret of the day is that I didn't take any pictures of the food table.  We sipped mocktails from mason jars, and snacked on cupcakes, veggies, cheesy pigs in a blanket and Chick Fil A nuggets. 

A boy, a girl, and a surprise!

Emily, me and Gabrianna. Can you tell I'm due first?  Yep!

The 320 mamas of 2012: April, May, June, July and August.  I swear we didn't plan it!

My mom made a quilt for Baby to match the nursery

Our wonderful hostesses minus Jessie, who had a sick baby at home.
Megan, Allyson, Emily, me, Gabrianna, Jenny and Abby
Thanks to my friends and family who made  the day so fun, especially those that traveled to be here.  I couldn't be luckier in the friends and family department.  I'm willing to cough up a cash reward to anyone that will move here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sad to have missed out! What a fun event. You girls all look seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cash reward?! What? You have never mentioned this before! I'll get right on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cash reward?! What? You have never mentioned this before! I'll get right on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good looking group of mamas! How fun to be able to celebrate together, thanks for posting pics:)

    ReplyDelete