It's hard to believe that my baby is already 3 months old! He has changed so much this month. He is closing in on 14 pounds already!
The most fun change is his constant smiling and "talking". We seem to have a talker on our hands! He and I have lots of serious conversations. He is concerned about the November election, and wonders if K-State will win 10 football games again this fall. It's very stressful being a baby in 2012.
He looks more and more like his dad everyday.
The most difficult thing (for Mommy) was going back to work after 12 wonderful weeks with Zachary. I survived my first week, and realize how precious weekends will be going forward. It certainly doesn't bother him that I leave in the morning!
Love the pictures, Steph, and the nursery turned out perfectly!
ReplyDeleteYour family looks great! Zachary looks like such a happy baby!
ReplyDelete