Well that didn't take long. I was hoping that at a minimum I would write a post every month once Zachary arrived. I failed just 4 months in! This is especially problematic considering that he has had one "first" after another! Here's a brief summary:
At 3 1/2 months, Zachary started rolling from his back to his belly. This forced him to do Tummy Time, which he is not especially fond of. I figured his disdain towards Tummy Time would lead him to roll from belly to back...but here we are at 5+ months and he still has not rolled over the other way.
At 4 months:
A first: eating cereal!
Tummy Time is getting easier!
A first: K-State football game!
Zachary's baptism:
He loves baths!
And is now 5 months old:
And what a fun 5-month-old he is.
Five-month-old Zachary wants to sit upright all the time and put anything and everything into his mouth. He is a great sleeper and usually a good eater. I will try to do better at 6 months, which is coming so fast. He truly becomes more fun every single day.

He is just too awesome for words. I love him. So wonderful to see all his personality coming out and his facial expressions just blossoming. What a cool kid! Thanks for all the pictures and the stats. Can't believe he's eating real food. What a champion.
ReplyDelete