Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank heaven for little girls


Our 4th niece was born on Saturday morning -- a Valentine's Day baby. As you can see, she is absolutely precious. Her name is Maci Jo, and she was a healthy 6 lb. 6 oz., which is more than double the size that her big sister Faith was when she was born premature nearly 2 years ago. She has wavy brown hair, and unfortunately seems to have inherited the cow licks that are prevalent in my family. I see many hours of battling directionally challenged hair in her future.


Her fingers and toes are really long and skinny. Clearly she didn't get that from my family, judging by my sausage fingers in this photo. I won't hold my breath waiting for the hand modeling agencies to call after posting this picture.

I love being an aunt! And I also love how they bundle up newborn babies in the hospital.





2 comments: