The six month photo shoot was a little more difficult than months 1-5. He is sitting up better now...
But within minutes, he started chewing on his sticker.
And then he discovered my camera strap as I was taking close ups.
Zachary wasn't the only one celebrating a milestone birthday. My grandma Jo turned 100 years old on October 29! It is incredible to think of all the things that have happened in the world in her lifetime! We had a wonderful celebration with her.
And lastly, I had a milestone birthday, too. The big 3-0! I know 30 is a hard one for a lot of women to cope with. I am not having that problem, though it does seem weird to think that my 20's are behind me. If Grandma Jo is any indication, though, I am just getting started! To celebrate, Grandma Linda came to watch Zachary, and we had a rare night out with friends!
What lovely milestones. I love that all these things happened so close together, to see your own son moving through his development and seeing your grandma still going strong at 100 full years. Definitely makes 30 seem like you're still a rookie. And I agree - 30 wasn't hard for me either. I'm glad you took it like a champ. :)
ReplyDelete