Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas and a new year

I am officially terrible at updating the blog.  I'm not entirely sure that anyone reads it, though, so I'm at peace with it!  The last 2 months have been a whirlwind of holidays, sick baby, and big changes all around.  

Zachary enjoyed his first Christmas.  Wrapping paper, ribbons and anything else he could put in his mouth were the highlight!


Of course, he received lots of great gifts, and it is fun to think about how much he will love opening presents next year.


At the beginning of January, Aaron and I took our first vacation since last January as we traveled to Phoenix to watch K-State play in the Fiesta Bowl.  The game wasn't so great, but we had a blast with the 40,000+ other K-State fans that made the trip.  The hard part was leaving our baby for the first time.  I dreaded it from the minute we booked the trip.  I think I handled it well, and I know he had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's, but we won't be going anywhere without him for awhile!  

Other events: two top teeth (which were apparently very painful), a virus that caused a fever for 4 days, and starting a new daycare.  January was CRAZY!  Let's hope for a very calm February.  Another milestone: Zachary's 9 month birthday!  He has really thick hair, which I have had to trim a couple times already, and is looking more and more like a toddler and less like a baby everyday.  





2 comments:

  1. I read! Love it ... he is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read too! Just takes me a few weeks to realize you've posted again! He's adorable, Steph! Love that last pic!

    ReplyDelete